Problems Eating with Dentures
You may have a few ‘teething problems’ in as you adjust to a life with dentures, if so you’re not alone. The most common difficulties denture wearers tend to have are:
- Dentures feel loose and move when eating. This is likely due to a denture that doesn’t fit properly and needs adjusting by a dentist, or you are still getting used to wearing a new denture.
- Gum irritation. Often, gum irritation is due to food particles getting under dentures. The good news is you can help avoid both moving dentures and food infiltration with a good denture adhesive, like Fixodent Professional.
Try Fixodent’s Ultimate Denture Adhesive and Eat with Confidence
Meet Fixodent Professional, Fixodent’s ultimate denture adhesive that combines our best technologies so you can go about your life with more confidence, whether you’re eating, talking or smiling.
- Best hold technology*. Fixodent Professional is our ultimate denture adhesive to date. It has been developed with dentists and experts to give you Fixodent’s best denture adhesive ever, so you can enjoy steak or a crusty baguette without worrying about your dentures getting out of place.
- Best gum protection technology*. The strong hold formula and thin nozzle applicator create a superior seal between your dentures and gums, and acts as a barrier against food infiltration, so to protect your gums from day one.
- Best antibacterial technology*. Fixodent Professional’s formula comes with inbuilt antibacterial protection to keep your gums healthy and your breath fresher.
- Precise dosing. The super-thin nozzle allows for easy and precise dosing, so you can apply the adhesive in thin lines and avoid oozing.
*in Fixodent line-up
With dentures that fit properly, and Fixodent Professional denture adhesive cream keeping them in place, you can go out into the world with confidence and eat whatever you want with whomever you’d like. And the best thing? You can jump back into your favourite hobbies without worrying what people think, as no one will tell whether you’re wearing dentures or not. So, get out there and live life with a big smile!